Wednesday 15 July 2009

Welcome


Welcome to the Lincrusta blog... a dedicated resource for those amongst us that appreciate the timeless elegance that is Lincrusta.

As a Master Decorator and approved installer of Lincrusta, I currently run two other websites; mjguestltd.co.uk and my painting and decorating blog mjguestltd.blogspot.com, both of which have a good deal of information about client's projects. However, this blog is intended to be more of a library for patterns, history and general information that I stumble across in my day-to-day life with Lincrusta.

It is not at all my intention to compete with the fantastic Lincrusta.com, (much of my work can actually be viewed in the paint effects section), moreover, what I would like is for this site to be considered the "younger geeky sister".

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete